No food is better than pot stickers. Pot stickers are our favorite food in our home. We eat pot stickers very often at home on various occasions, such as anniversaries, the start of the school year, holidays, birthdays and after a trip. If you want to make the best pot stickers, you have to pay attention to every step. I am going to show you how to make the best pot stickers at home, the easy way.
1) The potato peeler is a powerful kitchen tool that you should own at home.
2) Peel the watermelon peels and set aside.
3) Use the food processor to prepare the pot sticker filler.
4) Put one pound pork into a bowl.
5) Squeeze juice from processed watermelon peel and add into ground pork.
6) After squeezing out juice from watermelon peel, place aside.
7) Using a cheese grater to mince 1/ 4 of a ginger.
8) Add diced green onions, watermelon peels, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, oyster sauce into the bowl. Mix all ingredients together.
Mean while to make the pot sticker dough.
9) Add all purpose flours into a bowl and add water. The ratio of flour and water is 2:1.
Four cups of flour are enough for 4 people.
10) The pot stickers are ready to boil!
Here is the final product of the home made pot stickers.
Watermelon Peel Salad
Watermelon peels, carrots, and turnip.
Shred all ingredients.
Mix all three ingredients and add sugar and white vinegar to taste.
This is a different flavor of the same dish.
Mix shredded watermelon peels, carrots, turnip with diced green onion, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt to taste.
Thank you for visiting our website. The new dishes will be posted every week.